48 Ferret Ln, Bridgewater, CT 067523 beds, 3 baths, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 12.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 475 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $221
- MLS #: 99072544
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Storage Space,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Fireplace,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Driveway Type \ Paved,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Balcony,Exterior Feature \ Garden Area,Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Cedar,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Fuel Type \ Solar,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Electric,Interior Feature \ Atrium,Interior Feature \ Balcony,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Sloping,Lot Description \ Wooded,Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup,Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Contemporary,Water Source \ Private Well,Waterfront Description \ Frontage,Waterfront Description \ Lake,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00073100
- Zillow Home ID: 114419765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Ferret Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.7% lower than in Torrington Metro, and 37.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.