- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,149 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $105
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2009 for $264,900
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 1298627
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Class \ Residential, Type \ Single Family-Detached, BASEMENT \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Available, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, Auction (Y\N) \ N, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, Approx Age \ 1-5, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lawn Maintenance, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Windows-Thermal, FIREPLACE \ Gas Logs, FLOORS \ Carpet, GARAGE FEATURES \ Door Opener, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Private, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs Disappearing, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling 9ft+, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Trey, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Some Window Trtmnts, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Tub Garden, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on 2nd Lvl, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower-Separate, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Garden, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Attic, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, STYLE \ Charleston, WATER HEATER \ Gas, HOA (Y\N) \ Y, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Electric, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, GARAGE FEATURES \ Side\Rear Entry, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Bonus Room\Rec Room, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Security System Owned, ROOF \ Architectural, HEATING SYSTEM \ Natural Gas, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk In Closet, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ Lawn Maintenance, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ Street Lights, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Corner, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Office\Study, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Common Areas, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Separate, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Concrete Plank, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lights, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Some Sidewalks, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Smooth, FLOORS \ Vinyl, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalk, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Other, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 2400-2599, FIREPLACE \ Double Sided\See Through, Street Designation \ Drive, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ No, Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0542320109000
- Zillow Home ID: 96442646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226-310K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29681 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Simpsonville as a whole. Among 29681 homes, this home is 45.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Simpsonville, and 81% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29681 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
|44 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$272K||3||2.5||2,558|
|40 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$265K||3||2||2,415|
|36 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$255K||3||2||2,254|
|27 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$270K||3||2.5||2,515|
|31 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$252K||3||2.5||2,086|
|205 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$295K||3||2.5||2,653|
|23 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$253K||3||2.5||2,045|
|201 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$260K||3||2||2,336|
|209 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$287K||4||2.5||2,775|
|55 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$277K||3||2.5||2,625|
|51 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$262K||3||3.5||2,000|
|32 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$243K||3||2.5||2,276|
|19 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$209K||4||3||2,595|
|19 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$264K||4||3||2,494|
|47 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$289K||4||3||2,700|
|109 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$284K||3||2.5||1|
|213 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$295K||4||4||2,825|
|43 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$193K||3||4||2,000|
|15 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$253K||3||2.5||2,092|
|28 Flintwood Dr Simpsonville, SC||$270K||4||3||2,600|
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!