48 Frankfort St #15, East Boston, MA 021282 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- HOA Fee: $326
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $354,900
- Price/sqft: $329
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,COOLING \ Central Air,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Attached,STYLE \ Low-Rise,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: W:01 P:03970 S:030
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59119696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Frankfort Street #15
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 99 Gove St APT 15 Boston, MA$295K21.51,100
- 44 Frankfort St Boston, MA$830K1033,747
- 42 Frankfort St Boston, MA$563K934,299
- 137 Orleans St Boston, MA$424K633,657
- 135 Orleans St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 40 Frankfort St Boston, MA$571K833,739
- 135 Orleans St Boston, MA$519K933,795
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 6 Boston, MA$261K21.51,123
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$226K11646
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$224K11687
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$257K21.5895
- 48 Frankfort St #16 East Boston, MA$349K31.51,502
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$220K11676
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 14 Boston, MA$343K31.51,245
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$219K11668
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 13 Boston, MA$365K21.51,260
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 12 Boston, MA$341K21.51,550
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 11 Boston, MA$341K31.51,260
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 10 Boston, MA$287K21.51,270
- 48 Frankfort St UNIT 7 Boston, MA$275K21.51,142
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292