This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1992
- Views: 1,774 all time views
- HOA Fee: $222
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $137,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 16-20 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Parking, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Status \ Active, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Lake Michigan, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0832118031
- Zillow Home ID: 4552753
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-138K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60565 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Naperville as a whole. Among 60565 homes, this home is valued 64.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% lower than in Naperville, and 82.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60565 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60565 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 44 Harbor Ct|
Nearby Schools in Naperville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!