48 Ledge St, Providence, RI 02904
For Sale: $119,000
- Bathrooms:Contact for details
- Apartment:1,740 sq ft
- Lot:3,001 sqft
- Year Built:1927
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $42,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow288
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Additional FeaturesGarage: 0,Fireplaces: 0,Parking: 0
- Covered Parking Spaces8
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- MLS #1034613
- Parcel #P:0980398 L:0000
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID65818212
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,132/mo||$792 – $1.5K/mo||-$35||$0.65||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Charles home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Providence as a whole. Among Charles homes, this home is 0.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charles market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.3% greater than in Providence, and 222.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles home values.
Neighborhood for 48 Ledge Street
- # R$187K63.02,480
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Esek Hopkins Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- E-Cubed Academy (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Veazie Street School (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.1 mi
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.4 mi
- Nathanael Greene Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Hope Arts School (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005