48 Mcclelland St, Saranac Lake, NY 129833 beds, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 153 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 147164
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 506 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16460144606800020060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30445270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Mcclelland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12983 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.7% lower than in Saranac Lake, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12983 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saranac Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.