- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 4,255 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: W:17 P:03738 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59139026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-439K.
Market guideZillow predicts Mattapan home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Mattapan homes, this home is valued 53.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mattapan, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 174.5% higher than in Boston, and 22.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mattapan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mattapan home values.
|66 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$510K||3||2.5||--|
|52 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$402K||2||2||2,066|
|44 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$543K||6||3||3,576|
|64-66 Old Morton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,304|
|64-66 Old Morton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,304|
|50 Old Morton St # R Mattapan, MA||$329K||3||1||1,757|
|40 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$420K||6||3||2,572|
|56 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$455K||4||2||2,046|
|61 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,123|
|61 Old Morton St UNIT B Boston, MA||$227K||3||1.5||1,123|
|61 Old Morton St UNIT A Boston, MA||$230K||3||2||1,216|
|59 Old Morton St UNIT B Boston, MA||$281K||3||2.5||1,650|
|59 Old Morton St UNIT A Boston, MA||$222K||3||1.5||1,130|
|59 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$517K||2||2.5||--|
|59B Old Morton St Boston, MA||$481K||2||2.5||1,650|
|36 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$464K||4||2||2,486|
|60 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$482K||7||5||3,090|
|16 Wichita Ter Boston, MA||$471K||6||3||3,156|
|49 Old Morton St Boston, MA||$419K||4||2||2,338|
|16 Tanglewood Rd Dorchester Center, MA||$646K||6||3||3,532|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!