48 Palisades Dr, Daly City, CA 940154 beds, 2 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $751,000
- Price/sqft: $402
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 1280 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 006041070
- Zillow Home ID: 15464888
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 48 Palisades Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Daly City, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
- 42 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$643K321,370
- 54 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$604K321,160
- 36 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$640K32.51,410
- 58 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$612K321,110
- 30 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$642K431,340
- 62 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$619K321,160
- 24 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$657K531,340
- 66 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$617K321,160
- 70 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$617K321,200
- 41 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$603K211,050
- 20 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$622K321,340
- 37 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$600K321,050
- 25 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$630K42--
- 31 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$606K211,050
- 25 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$648K221,510
- 74 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$645K421,500
- 55 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$689K531,420
- 15 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$609K321,230
- 84 Montclair Ave Daly City, CA$649K421,420
- 16 Palisades Dr Daly City, CA$785K32.51,420
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.