- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 2,374 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $269,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $238
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Sound, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: M:000068 P:076-000
- Zillow Home ID: 55871440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-338K.
Market guideZillow predicts West Dennis home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Dennis as a whole. Among West Dennis homes, this home is valued 15.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Dennis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Dennis, and 77.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Dennis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dennis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Dennis home values.
|40 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$274K||3||1||992|
|39 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$277K||3||1||992|
|43 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$276K||2||1||1,102|
|59 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$276K||3||1||992|
|51 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$280K||3||1||1,102|
|55 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$280K||2||1||992|
|47 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$277K||3||1||1,102|
|36 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$279K||3||1||1,134|
|63 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$317K||3||1.5||1,136|
|45 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$332K||2||1||1,582|
|41 Princeton Cir West Dennis, MA||$284K||3||1||1,161|
|32 Woodside Park West Dennis, MA||$282K||2||1||1,060|
|34 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$276K||2||1||992|
|8 Arrowhead Dr West Dennis, MA||$323K||2||1||1,260|
|38 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$284K||3||1||992|
|28 Woodside Park West Dennis, MA||$285K||2||1||1,087|
|12 Arrowhead Dr West Dennis, MA||$329K||2||1.5||1,192|
|28 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$284K||2||1||992|
|27 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$328K||3||2||1,236|
|51 Dartmouth Rd West Dennis, MA||$309K||3||1||1,244|
Nearby Schools in Dennis
PK-3 & ungraded0.2 mi
5-8 & ungraded4.6 mi
8-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!