- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 734 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 5 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,249 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0102 B:0000 L:0027
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59237022
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01843 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Lawrence as a whole. Among 01843 homes, this home is valued 3.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01843, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Lawrence, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01843 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01843 home values.
|46 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$196K||--||--||--|
|51-53 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$213K||5||2||2,016|
|47-49 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$298K||9||3||3,606|
|55-57 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$333K||4||4||4,815|
|44 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$290K||9||3||3,432|
|59 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$283K||6||3||3,096|
|39 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$254K||6||2||2,420|
|37 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$194K||2||1.5||1,435|
|60 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$176K||3||1||1,248|
|34 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$187K||4||1||1,384|
|64 Springfield St Lawrence, MA||$251K||4||2||2,343|
|107 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$201K||3||2||1,300|
|111 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$222K||3||1||1,680|
|115 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$205K||3||2||1,300|
|118-120 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$279K||6||2||2,996|
|114-116 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$278K||6||2||2,980|
|99 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$192K||3||1||1,064|
|122-124 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$278K||6||2||2,980|
|112 Salem St # 112A Lawrence, MA||$269K||6||2||2,688|
|119 Salem St Lawrence, MA||$213K||2||1||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
1-4 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!