This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 4,233 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $499,000
- Finished basement, 740 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- Appliances Included \ None, Area Num \ Stamford, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ 100 Amps, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Other, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Hot Water Fuel \ Other, Interior Feature \ Other, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Entry Only, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Neighborhood \ Stamford (168), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Underground Oil Tank \ Unknown, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Available, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Parcel #: 002-3079
- Zillow Home ID: 58830309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $440-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts Turn of River home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 3% decrease for Stamford as a whole. Among Turn of River homes, this home is valued 2.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Turn of River, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.2% lower than in Stamford, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Turn of River home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turn of River home values.
|47 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$537K||4||2||2,228|
|39 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$363K||2||1||960|
|54 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$567K||4||2||2,541|
|28 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$417K||3||2||1,248|
|57 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$389K||3||1||1,092|
|40 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$436K||3||2||960|
|30 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$598K||4||2||2,231|
|58 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$487K||3||1.5||1,600|
|8 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$468K||2||2||1,615|
|36 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$520K||3||1.5||2,043|
|31 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$658K||3||2||2,691|
|15 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$527K||3||2.5||1,937|
|4 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$533K||3||2||2,100|
|37 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$559K||4||2||1,996|
|35 Emma Rd Stamford, CT||$374K||2||1.5||1,364|
|31 Emma Rd Stamford, CT||$554K||4||2||1,986|
|27 Emma Rd Stamford, CT||$500K||4||2||1,785|
|5 Southwest Dr Stamford, CT||$491K||2||1||1,815|
|47 Emma Rd Stamford, CT||$502K||3||1.5||1,524|
|12 Swampscott Rd Stamford, CT||$526K||3||2||2,160|
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!