- Built in 1985
- Views: 548 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $232,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Shared Septic, Style \ Duplex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 78
- Floor size: 1,796 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: M:090 L:0020 B:0028U:0048
- Zillow Home ID: 57838636
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $188-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06798 homes, this home is valued 2.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06798, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Woodbury, and 19% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06798 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|49 Woodbury Hl UNIT 49 Woodbury, CT||$260K||2||2.5||1,577|
|47 Woodbury Hl UNIT 47 Woodbury, CT||$274K||2||2.5||1,796|
|50 Woodbury Hl UNIT 50 Woodbury, CT||$261K||2||2.5||1,577|
|46 Woodbury Hl UNIT 46 Woodbury, CT||$269K||2||2.5||1,796|
|51 Woodbury Hl UNIT 51 Woodbury, CT||$264K||2||2||1,346|
|45 Woodbury Hl UNIT 45 Woodbury, CT||$261K||2||2||1,822|
|52 Woodbury Hl UNIT 52 Woodbury, CT||$270K||2||2.5||1,796|
|44 Woodbury Hl UNIT 44 Woodbury, CT||$235K||2||2||1,324|
|44 Woodbury Hl Woodbury, CT||$236K||2||1||1,324|
|53 Woodbury Hl UNIT 53 Woodbury, CT||$265K||2||2.5||1,673|
|43 Woodbury Hl UNIT 43 Woodbury, CT||$260K||2||2||1,346|
|54 Woodbury Hl UNIT 54 Woodbury, CT||$263K||2||2||1,346|
|42 Woodbury Hl UNIT 42 Woodbury, CT||$271K||2||3||1,796|
|55 Woodbury Hl UNIT 55 Woodbury, CT||$272K||2||2.5||1,796|
|41 Woodbury Hl UNIT 41 Woodbury, CT||$270K||2||2.5||1,796|
|56 Woodbury Hl UNIT 56 Woodbury, CT||$274K||2||2.5||1,796|
|40 Woodbury Hl UNIT 40 Woodbury, CT||$270K||2||2||1,796|
|57 Woodbury Hl UNIT 57 Woodbury, CT||$254K||2||2||1,502|
|39 Woodbury Hl UNIT 39 Woodbury, CT||$263K||2||2.5||1,577|
|58 Woodbury Hl UNIT 58 Woodbury, CT||$240K||2||2||1,324|
Nearby Schools in Woodbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!