This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. EMAIL OR TEXT ONLY.
++Gorgeous, top floor studio with ample light, hardwood & tiled floors, updated bathroom
++Large updated Kitchen, Amazing Quartz Counters, Gas Stove, Dish Washer
++Rent Includes ALL Utilites & 1 Parking Space
++One similiar to it rented in 3 days
++Coin-Op Laundry on Premises
++Amazing location walking distance to Mosswood Park, Piedmont Ave Shops & Restaurants, Kaiser Hospital...
++Pets ok. $35 per month Additional pet fee
++5 Minute Walking Distance to BART
++20 Minute Drive to Downtown San Francisco
++5 Minute from 580/80 Corridor
APPLICATION PROCESS (please read):
1) All Applications must be filled out online and Application Fees paid through the portal for them to be considered...
2) All supporting documents such as pay-stubs, IDs, current and past rental history with phone numbers.. must be attached to the online application please.
3) All the documents must be submitted before we process an application.
4) Submitting an application would require paying an application fee. This fee won't be refunded whether we run your credit or not since the company we contract with would not issue refunds and the money goes to them and not us. So if you genuinely like the apartment, apply. Please set clear expectations before applying.
We are 100% transparent and believe in full disclosure.
5) We look at all applications on a first come, first serve basis based on qualifications.
6) Upon being approved, we require a holding deposit (by 1pm of the next business day) which is part of your move-in deposit so that we would hold the apartment for you. At that time, we remove the ad and email you a lease.
7) One Year Lease and Renewable gain for a Year at the termination.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,600 all time views
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 425 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2126180526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-945K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94609, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Oakland, and 30.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!