480 E Maynard Ave, Columbus, OH 432022 beds, 1 bath, 815 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 437 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 815 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 010057470
- Zillow Home ID: 33858547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 480 E Maynard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Old North Columbus market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.1% lower than in Columbus, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old North Columbus home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old North Columbus home values.
- 486 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$148K31.51,638
- 472-476 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$203K632,880
- 492-494 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$150K311,092
- 2342 N 4th St Columbus, OH$148K331,782
- 2346 N 4th St Columbus, OH$116K411,718
- 496-498 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$152K622,184
- 485 Chilcote Ave Columbus, OH$134K422,128
- 2350 N 4th St Columbus, OH$143K311,464
- 495 Chilcote Ave Columbus, OH$78K211,050
- 2334 N 4th St Columbus, OH$156K421,683
- 2330 N 4th St Columbus, OH$109K311,368
- 499 Chilcote Ave Columbus, OH$154K31.51,638
- 2354 N 4th St Columbus, OH$117K31.51,591
- 477 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$70K311,500
- 479 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$71K311,500
- 481 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$129K311,444
- 501 Chilcote Ave Columbus, OH$130K211,109
- 485 E Maynard Ave Columbus, OH$140K31.51,429
- 481 Chilcote Ave Columbus, OH$80K311,356
- 2360 N 4th St # 362 Columbus, OH$156K622,916
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!