Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.3-3.3M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $22.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Francisco is $13,424.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Francisco is $24,323.
Price / Tax History
Welcome to the Madrone in Mission Bay, a strikingly modern, newly constructed, condo community blocks from AT&T Park and vibrant SOMA. Featuring expansive views, designer inspired interiors and indulgent amenities, this complex includes a pool and sun deck, outdoor spa, entertaining kitchen and lounge, screening room and fitness studio with a steam room and spa.
PLUS one of the warmest, sunniest neighborhoods in San Francisco!
This hip 2 bedroom/2 bathroom unit has 1,261 square feet, 2 balconies, a huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom (plus many other closets), partial views of the Bay Bridge, SF skyline and East bay, PLUS 1 car parking and an ample storage locker!
Features of Unit #709 include:
- New construction
- Spacious layout encompassing 1,261 square feet (per developer);
- Situated on the 7th floor with partial views
- 2 large bedrooms, one with a private balcony offering tranquil outdoor space
- 2 baths, one en suite. Both feature glazed ceramic tile, custom cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops and polished chrome Kohler fixtures
- Huge open living room & dining & kitchen combination with full wall of sun drenched windows, plus a balcony that overlooks the pool and spa courtyard! Unit is bathed in morning sunlight.
- Designer Kitchen with Caesarstone slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, 4 burner Bosch gas stove and dishwasher, Thermador refrigerator, garbage disposal, counter seating and ample cabinet space
- Hardwood floors throughout unit
- Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer in unit
- Great closet space, PLUS a storage locker just steps down the hallway!
- Custom window coverings, including blackout roller shades in the bedrooms
- Private indoor parking for 1 vehicle
Features of the Madrone include:
- Access controlled front lobbies with guest lounges
- 24 hr concierge and security service
- 75 foot outdoor pool and spa, surrounded by lush gardens
- Full gym with steam room and sauna
- Movie screening room
- Outdoor grill and eating area
- Lovely common hallways with designer carpet and walnut entry doors to each unit
- Professionally managed building with on site manager
- Located in the trendy Mission Bay neighborhood, surrounded by landscaped parks, esplanade
- Close to Downtown, Financial District, UCSF, AT&T Park, Safeway
- Quick access to Highways 280, 101, and 80, as well as MUNI, BART, Caltrain, and Ferry
Monthly Rent: $5,150
Security Deposit: 1.5 times rent
1 car garage parking, included in rent
Private storage closet, included in rent
$300 non refundable move-in fee (tenant also pays move out fees when departs)
12-month minimum lease
Ready for occupancy as of August 25, 2015
Tenant pays PG&E, cable, phone, internet
Owner pays water and garbage
Address: 480 Mission Bay North,#709 @ 3rd Street
For questions or to schedule a showing, please respond to this ad or text 415-246-2670.
CA DRE License # 01905856.
Progressive Property Group
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- All time views: 424
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $872,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $484
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8720 344
- Zillow Home ID: 116090638
Sell your home on Zillow
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Mission Bay
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.3% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 72.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 480 Mission Bay Blvd N|
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!