480 Quincy Dr, Mountain View, CA 940434 beds, 3 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,100 sqft
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,220,000
- Price/sqft: $774
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 14723046
- Zillow Home ID: 19508287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 480 Quincy Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Mountain View, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94043 home values.
- 478 Quincy Dr Mountain View, CA$1.31M321,713
- 2463 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.08M321,116
- 2467 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.06M321,116
- 477 Dell Ave Mountain View, CA$1.07M321,116
- 474 Quincy Dr Mountain View, CA$1.27M321,584
- 473 Dell Ave Mountain View, CA$1.1M321,166
- 485 Dell Ave Mountain View, CA$1.07M321,116
- 479 Quincy Dr Mountain View, CA$1.12M421,505
- 469 Dell Ave Mountain View, CA$1.05M321,116
- 485 Quincy Dr Mountain View, CA$1.07M321,116
- 2465 Benjamin Dr Mountain View, CA$1.4M431,689
- 2461 Benjamin Dr Mountain View, CA$1.83M732,462
- 2459 Benjamin Dr Mountain View, CA$1.06M321,137
- 2454 Benjamin Dr Mountain View, CA$1.54M421,792
- 465 Dell Ave Mountain View, CA$1.1M321,300
- 2466 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.11M321,116
- 2470 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.18M321,536
- 2462 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.09M321,116
- 2451 Alvin St Mountain View, CA$1.11M321,116
- 2455 Benjamin Dr Mountain View, CA$1.48M631,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.