480 Valentine Way, Oswego, IL 605432 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $190
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0312401080
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 89044066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 480 Valentine Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% greater than in Oswego, and 492.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60543 home values.
- 478 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$175K------
- 482 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$160K------
- 476 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$176K------
- 484 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$164K------
- 486 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$176K------
- 474 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$174K------
- 485 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$135K------
- 501 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$124K221,436
- 472 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$166K------
- 488 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$176K------
- 487 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$124K------
- 490 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$166K------
- 470 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$167K231,704
- 492 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$173K------
- 468 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$178K32.51,980
- 494 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$178K32.51,705
- 466 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$176K------
- 496 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$178K------
- 464 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$172K------
- 498 Valentine Way Oswego, IL$182K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!