- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4800 Jay St NE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $425,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5152 0054
- Zillow Home ID: 512000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4800 Jay St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deanwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.7% higher than in Washington, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Deanwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deanwood home values.
- 4802 Jay St NE Washington, DC$172K211,027
- 4804 Jay St NE Washington, DC$212K33864
- 48th Pl NE Washington, DC$391K432,340
- 851 48th St NE Washington, DC$190K421,464
- 4810 Jay St NE Washington, DC$378K421,894
- 849 48th St NE Washington, DC$190K421,464
- 900 48th St NE Washington, DC$299K341,092
- 906 48th St NE Washington, DC$351K412,066
- 4813 Jay St NE Washington, DC$284K------
- 921 48th St NE Washington, DC$291K411,672
- 910 48th St NE Washington, DC$337K43.51,235
- 847 48th St NE Washington, DC$212K421,462
- 4811 Jay St NE Washington, DC$247K42885
- 914 48th St NE Washington, DC$377K842,952
- 925 48th St NE Washington, DC$224K31840
- 845 48th St NE Washington, DC$225K31.51,509
- 850 48th St NE Washington, DC$326K422,002
- 4813 Jay St NE Washington, DC$207K11672
- 900 48th Pl NE Washington, DC$258KStudio--2,706
- 920 48th St NE Washington, DC$166K31808
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.