4800 NW 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 331274 beds, 3 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Parking: 350 sqft
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0131240180840
- Zillow Home ID: 43814799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4800 Nw 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33127, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.9% greater than in Miami, and 319.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33127 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33127 home values.
- 311 NW 48th St Miami, FL$139K321,617
- 321 NW 48th St Miami, FL$125K211,911
- 321 NW 48th St Miami, FL$297K211,911
- 295 NW 48th St Miami, FL$89K21749
- 4830 NW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$155K311,464
- 314 NW 49th St Miami, FL$89K21897
- 329 NW 48th St Miami, FL$110K31991
- 285 NW 48th St Miami, FL$130K211,478
- 290 NW 49th St Miami, FL$101K211,380
- 322 NW 49th St Miami, FL$139K421,645
- 4780 NW 3rd Ave Miami, FL$148K321,819
- 314 NW 48th St Miami, FL$170K532,166
- 320 NW 48th St Miami, FL$187K322,110
- 298 NW 48th St Miami, FL$171K422,106
- 330 NW 49th St Miami, FL--311,212
- 282 NW 49th St Miami, FL$88K211,198
- 277 NW 48th St Miami, FL--211,532
- 337 NW 48th St Miami, FL$175K531,746
- 290 NW 48th St Miami, FL$88K211,051
- 276 NW 49th St Miami, FL$153K611,891
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!