4800 Paradise Dr, Tiburon, CA 94920
Sold on 2/25/14: $1,422,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,222 sq ft
- Lot:1.92 acres
- Year Built:1948
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $1,422,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesDining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Family Room \ Other,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Bituthene,Roof \ Shingle,Showing \ BAREIS Lcbx+Other,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Bay,View(s) \ Bridges,View(s) \ Marina,View(s) \ Panoramic,View(s) \ Water,
- Garage Size336
- High SchoolREDWOOD
- Last Remodel Year1958
- Parcel #03810124
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow13
- School DistrictREED
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19260459
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,469,811||$1.18M – $1.72M||-$23,609||$661||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$6,522/mo||$2.3K – $13K/mo||--||$2.94||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 94920 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for Tiburon as a whole. Among 94920 homes, this home is valued 30.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94920 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% less than in Tiburon, and 73.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94920 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tiburon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94920 home values.
Neighborhood for 4800 Paradise Drive
- 4780 Paradise Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.69M65.03,090
- 280 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.78M33.52,296
- 2030 Mill Rd Novato, CA$998K42.01,025
- 273 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.49M23.012,296
- 271 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.65M33.52,296
- 265 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.34M22.52,296
- 267 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.54M22.52,296
- 244 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.14M32.53,087
- 269 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.48M2--2,296
- 263 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.63M33.52,296
- 4804 Paradise Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$2.3M33.53,168
- 261 Trinidad Dr Belvedere Tiburon, CA$1.63M33.52,296
Nearby Schools in Tiburon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005