- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4800 Royal Troon Dr, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 3 baths, 2,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2000 for $158,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 154 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 173406393029000
- Zillow Home ID: 6521370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4800 Royal Troon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 14.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 4804 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$192K432,574
- 4808 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$179K--22,150
- 4736 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$196K432,590
- 4801 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$237K533,099
- 4741 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$257K--3.52,920
- 1904 Medinah Ct Raleigh, NC$188K42.52,230
- 1900 Medinah Ct Raleigh, NC$196K----1,866
- 4805 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$239K53.53,236
- 1905 Fishers Island Ct Raleigh, NC$269K----3,585
- 4737 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$207K43.52,501
- 4812 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$205K----2,480
- 4732 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$183K--2.52,200
- 4809 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$183K--22,233
- 1905 Medinah Ct Raleigh, NC$206K----2,430
- 1901 Medinah Ct Raleigh, NC$201K342,338
- 4733 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$227K53.53,115
- 1901 Fishers Island Ct Raleigh, NC$202K----2,263
- 4728 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$179K42.52,313
- Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$183K--22,233
- 4813 Royal Troon Dr Raleigh, NC$186K--2.52,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.