- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4801 Cutshaw Ave, Richmond, VA 232303 beds, 1 bath, 1,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 396 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,044 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0190093018
- Zillow Home ID: 12554313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4801 Cutshaw Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% higher than in Richmond, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23230 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23230 home values.
- 4803 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$198K31984
- 4721 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$197K--11,076
- 4805 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$202K321,134
- 4719 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$191K31979
- 4800 W Grace St Richmond, VA$200K321,269
- 4807 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$270K421,479
- 4720 W Grace St Richmond, VA$211K311,134
- 4802 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$192K31.51,227
- 4802 W Grace St Richmond, VA$218K221,242
- 4800 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$186K31947
- 4718 W Grace St Richmond, VA$190K221,492
- 4804 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$237K31.51,322
- 4717 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$237K421,423
- 4809 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$199K311,046
- 4804 W Grace St Richmond, VA$211K31.51,284
- 4720 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$187K31900
- 4716 W Grace St Richmond, VA$162K31976
- 4806 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$309K442,670
- 4718 Cutshaw Ave Richmond, VA$174K--1983
- 4806 W Grace St Richmond, VA$195K211,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.