4801 Selwood Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 232343 beds, 3 baths, 2,310 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 3 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 1423096
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 779690886700000
- Zillow Home ID: 12188796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4801 Selwood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23234, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.6% lower than in Chesterfield, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23234 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292