4802 39th St, San Diego, CA 921165 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,619 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $716,500
- Price/sqft: $358
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4404411100
- Zillow Home ID: 16948964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4802 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% lower than in San Diego, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams North home values.
- 4802 39th St San Diego, CA$725K532,000
- 4812 39th St San Diego, CA$740K531,832
- 3876 Belmont Ave San Diego, CA$618K311,499
- 4802 39th St San Diego, CA$713K532,000
- 4824 39th St San Diego, CA$574K21936
- 3866 Belmont Ave San Diego, CA$750K431,646
- 4821 39th St San Diego, CA$581K211,347
- 4811 39th St San Diego, CA$575K22984
- 4781 39th St San Diego, CA$570K21754
- 4821 39th St San Diego, CA$576K211,347
- 4860 Circle Dr San Diego, CA$534K21762
- 4834 39th St San Diego, CA$763K322,087
- 3875 Belmont Ave San Diego, CA$588K211,017
- 3858 Belmont Ave San Diego, CA$759K222,219
- 4854 Circle Dr San Diego, CA$706K31.51,542
- 4773 39th St San Diego, CA$649K221,253
- 3867 Belmont Ave San Diego, CA$634K321,148
- 4768 39th St San Diego, CA$694K321,234
- 4899 Circle Dr San Diego, CA$539K21804
- 4824 Circle Dr San Diego, CA$690K221,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!