- Lot: 7,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,646 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 21335310
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ DinCombo/LivingRoom, Eating Area \ EatInKitchen, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ FenceFullRear, Exterior Amenities \ StorageShed, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490707120012000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1258684
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 16.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 43.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|4808 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$110K||3||--||1,440|
|4720 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||1,620|
|4814 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$122K||4||1||2,474|
|4714 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$106K||4||--||1,440|
|4801 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$109K||2||--||1,440|
|4719 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$112K||4||--||1,632|
|4807 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$109K||3||--||1,440|
|4708 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$112K||3||--||1,620|
|4820 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$108K||4||--||1,440|
|4713 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$113K||3||--||1,512|
|4813 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$108K||3||2||2,264|
|4707 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||--||1,440|
|4702 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$85K||2||1||918|
|4819 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$115K||3||2||2,120|
|4701 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||$103K||4||--||1,440|
|4640 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$98K||3||--||1,246|
|1248 E 49th St Indianapolis, IN||$70K||3||--||864|
|1254 E 49th St Indianapolis, IN||$108K||3||2||1,776|
|4659 Crestview Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|4636 Haverford Ave Indianapolis, IN||$80K||2||--||969|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!