- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4802 S Nc Highway 150, Lexington, NC 272953 beds, 1 bath, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 175 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 18023A00A0023
- Zillow Home ID: 5748237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4802 S Nc Highway 150
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27295, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% lower than in Lexington, and 46.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27295 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,586 sqft, 20,473 sqft lot, built in 1991
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 144 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$77K311,000
- 160 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$83K211,232
- 4768 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$139K311,756
- 4830 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$121K321,512
- Wilson Rd Linwood, NC$48K------
- 186 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$219K323,002
- 226 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$64K31.51,350
- 4744 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$104K422,063
- 161 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$93K311,350
- 4868 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$218K--65,120
- 185 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$81K31960
- 4811 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$45K21550
- 4787 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$93K221,694
- 205 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$122K211,397
- 4668 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$267K53.53,397
- 4716 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$151K322,408
- 4898 S Nc Highway 150 Lexington, NC$360K2410,240
- 270 Tyro Heights Rd Lexington, NC$133K321,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.