4803 Stone Way N, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $242
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 960 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 6865200345
- Zillow Home ID: 49011653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4803 Stone Way N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wallingford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.7% lower than in Seattle, and 65.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 4809 Stone Way N # B Seattle, WA$492K331,230
- 4809 Stone Way N # A Seattle, WA$486K321,230
- 4807 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$579K341,650
- 1306 N 48th St Seattle, WA$772K542,400
- 1302 N 48th St # A Seattle, WA--------
- 4815 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$552K411,730
- 4717 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$645K522,160
- 4850 Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$500K221,450
- 1300 N 48th St Seattle, WA$568K221,400
- 1319 N 49th St Seattle, WA$558K411,190
- 4715 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$525K411,750
- 1303 N 48th St Seattle, WA$543K31.751,070
- 4810 Stone Ave N Seattle, WA$535K221,550
- N 49th St Seattle, WA$670K322,110
- 4709 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$612K62.751,930
- 1301 N 49th St Seattle, WA$453K121,200
- 4703 Stone Way N Seattle, WA$555K411,910
- 4909 Green Lake Way N Seattle, WA$606KStudio--3,300
- 1228 N 48th St Seattle, WA$500K421,980
- 1302 N 49th St Seattle, WA$670KStudio23,190
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.