4804 Government Rd, Richmond, VA 232314 beds, 1.01 baths, 1,586 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $16,500
- Price/sqft: $10
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,586 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: E0110183002
- Zillow Home ID: 12524608
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4804 Government Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fulton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 4810 Government Rd Richmond, VA$93K311,527
- 4803 Government Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 4804 Government Rd Richmond, VA$103K42--
- 1602 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$116K311,404
- 4710 Government Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 4611 Government Rd Richmond, VA$323K53.52,414
- 1530 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$107K311,428
- 1611 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$117K311,320
- 1607 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$35K311,343
- 1603 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$119K311,705
- 1601 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$167K212,352
- 1524 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$76K211,284
- 1701 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$73K311,337
- 1533 Carlisle Ave Richmond, VA$88K21725
- 4612 Government Rd Richmond, VA$157K411,739
- 1707 Rawlings St Richmond, VA$126K322,356
- 1612 National St Richmond, VA$125K31.51,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!