4805 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1, Phoenix, AZ 850442 beds, 2 baths, 1,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,725 sqft
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $240,000
- Parking: 1 space
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Upstairs, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Golf Course, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Elem School Dist # \ 003 - Tempe School District, Elementary School \ Frank, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Features \ Skylight(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Mountain Pointe, High School Dist # \ 213 - Tempe Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Fees, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ B, Rent Includes \ Cable TV, Rent Includes \ Garbage Collection, Rent Includes \ Rental Tax, Rent Includes \ Water, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ Two Levels, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,435 sqft
- Parcel #: 30113785
- Zillow Home ID: 8139708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4805 E Hazel Drive UNIT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 4805 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$176K--2.51,435
- 4805 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$183K--31,435
- 4801 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$176K--31,435
- 4801 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$195K221,435
- 4809 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$187K231,435
- 4801 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$178K--2.51,435
- 4817 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$193K--31,435
- 4817 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$195K231,435
- 4817 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$196K22.51,435
- 4809 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$189K--2.51,435
- 4809 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$188K22.51,435
- 4813 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$194K22.51,435
- 4813 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$189K--31,435
- 4821 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$190K--31,435
- 4813 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$190K--31,435
- 4821 E Hazel Dr UNIT 2 Phoenix, AZ$196K231,435
- 4810 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$142K--11,060
- 4825 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$188K231,435
- 4821 E Hazel Dr UNIT 3 Phoenix, AZ$103K221,435
- 4821 E Hazel Dr UNIT 1 Phoenix, AZ$189K--31,435
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.