4805 Oak Park Rd, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $220,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 575 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Park
- Carport Storage Shed, Creek, Access Trail to Oak Park Swim and Tennis Club, Close to Greenway
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 078616736446000
- Zillow Home ID: 6435909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4805 Oak Park Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 18.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 4801 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$256K--2.52,240
- 4807 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$271K32.51
- 4811 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$273K----2,517
- 4725 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$305K--2.52,741
- 4800 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$237K--31,784
- 4806 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$406K--33,427
- 4706 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$337K--2.53,250
- 4815 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$320K--2.52,790
- 4712 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$316K--32,478
- 4700 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$310K----2,711
- 4718 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$297K--32,656
- 4711 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$350K--2.52,986
- 4810 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$273K422,200
- 4722 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$254K--22,190
- 4614 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$299K--32,658
- 4819 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$260K321,835
- 4724 Connell Dr Raleigh, NC$311K--2.52,835
- 4808 Hollyridge Dr NC$159K--1.5--
- 4814 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$278K321,740
- 4712 Oak Park Rd Raleigh, NC$274K--2.52,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.