4805 Patton Ridge Ct, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $605,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 330 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,087 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079616739154000
- Zillow Home ID: 65331750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4805 Patton Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Six Forks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.9% less than in Raleigh, and 65.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Six Forks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Six Forks home values.
- 4809 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$653K--3.53,997
- 4801 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$610K--3.53,561
- 4813 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$635K43.54,377
- 4808 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$618K--3.54,200
- 1920 Kenwyck Manor Way Raleigh, NC$487K--43,436
- 4800 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$623K--3.53,792
- 4804 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$610K443,922
- 1916 Kenwyck Manor Way Raleigh, NC$503K--3.53,620
- 4812 Patton Ridge Ct Raleigh, NC$571K--2.53,188
- 2105 Shelton Ham Way Raleigh, NC$333K221,244
- 1916 Stannard Trl Raleigh, NC$639K554,070
- 1908 Kenwyck Manor Way Raleigh, NC$478K--2.53,624
- 1912 Stannard Trl Raleigh, NC$646K--3.54,038
- 1920 Stannard Trl Raleigh, NC$680K--3.54,439
- 1908 Stannard Trl Raleigh, NC$919K--3.56,860
- 4805 Hedgewood Village Pl Raleigh, NC$601K544,090
- 1904 Kenwyck Manor Way Raleigh, NC$465K--3.53,392
- 1600 Stannard Trl Raleigh, NC$525K553,990
- 4809 Hedgewood Village Pl Raleigh, NC$602K--3.53,852
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.