4805 W Sunset Blvd, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 14 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1218320000
- Zillow Home ID: 45054517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4805 W Sunset Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunset Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.1% less than in Tampa, and 37.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunset Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunset Park home values.
- 4803 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$816K333,870
- 4807 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$420K422,133
- 4806 W San Jose St Tampa, FL$413K321,788
- 4802 W San Jose St Tampa, FL$391K321,757
- 4801 W Sunset Blvd # 1/2 Tampa, FL$552K32.52,680
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$602K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd # IN Tampa, FL$425K532,717
- 4815 W Sunset Blvd # SALE Tampa, FL$425K532,717
- 4810 W San Jose St Tampa, FL$380K321,554
- 2501 S West Shore Blvd Tampa, FL$949K543,873
- 4812 W San Jose St Tampa, FL$379K321,500
- 4801 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$494K343,429
- 4817 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL--------
- 4817 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$647K3216,800
- 2306 S San Jose Cir Tampa, FL$551K432,501
- 2501 S Parkview St Tampa, FL$393KStudio--4,456
- 4816 W Sunset Blvd Tampa, FL$430K32.52,157
- 4803 W San Jose St Tampa, FL$360K322,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!