- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4806 Wilvan Ave, Baltimore, MD 212073 beds, 3 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $48,000
- Finished basement, 285 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 8241 010A
- Zillow Home ID: 36624917
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4806 Wilvan Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Howard Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% less than in Baltimore, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Howard Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Howard Park home values.
- 4808 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$131K--1.51,140
- 4804 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$156K--1.51,080
- 3903 Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$174K321,948
- Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$140K--1.51,200
- 4802 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$160K--1.51,080
- 4807 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--1.51,152
- 4505 Post Rd Baltimore, MD$170K--22,495
- 4805 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$87K--1.51,152
- 4809 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--1.51,152
- 4803 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$90K--1.51,152
- 4800 Wilvan Ave Baltimore, MD$157K--1.51,080
- 4503 Post Rd Baltimore, MD$109K--1.51,824
- 3825 Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$122K421,504
- 3814 Howard Park Ave Baltimore, MD$86K--1.51,216
- 3815 Howard Park Ave Baltimore, MD$102K--1.51,216
- 3910 Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$182K--21,540
- 3908 Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$160K417,998
- 3822 Woodbine Ave Baltimore, MD$180K--21,568
- 3912 Milford Ave Baltimore, MD$178K--21,304
- 3813 Howard Park Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--1.51,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.