- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,507 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $26,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: T2758888
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 330 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Location \ Wooded View, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Last Status \ Incomplete, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Utilities \ Well, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv\Boat, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Green Landscaping \ Fl. Friendly\Native Landscape
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,748 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 127
- Parcel #: 0920520000
- Zillow Home ID: 45029850
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $38-516K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33567 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Plant City as a whole. Among 33567 homes, this home is 21.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33567, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% higher than in Plant City, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33567 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plant City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33567 home values.
|4805 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$119K||3||2||1,176|
|4817 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$108K||3||2||1,159|
|4903 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$73K||2||1||924|
|4812 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$168K||3||2||1,638|
|4811 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||--||Studio||--||1,334|
|4801 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$169K||4||2||1,622|
|4911 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$353K||7||4||2,722|
|4907 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$60K||2||1||1,032|
|4927 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$518K||9||6||4,320|
|4923 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$66K||3||2||924|
|5408 Ewell Rd Plant City, FL||$330K||5||3||3,054|
|5005 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$95K||3||2||990|
|6403 S County Line Rd Plant City, FL||$274K||4||3||2,612|
|6401 S County Line Rd Plant City, FL||$69K||3||2||1,296|
|5009 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$126K||3||2||1,462|
|6407 S County Line Rd Plant City, FL||$72K||2||1||1,024|
|5007 Old Mulberry Rd Plant City, FL||$56K||2||1||864|
|6409 S County Line Rd Plant City, FL||$179K||5||3||2,280|
|Ewell Rd Lakeland, FL||--||--||--||--|
|6413 S County Line Rd Plant City, FL||$162K||3||2||1,792|
Nearby Schools in Plant City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!