4808 E 98th Ave, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,213 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,213 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 121
- Parcel #: 1419580000
- Zillow Home ID: 45075070
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4808 E 98th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Terrace Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 102.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Tampa, and 203% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 9804 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$102K321,200
- 4807 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$86K31.51,443
- 4806 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$151K322,355
- 4805 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$49K31901
- 9808 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$144K521,714
- 9808 Takomah Trl # TENANT Tampa, FL$113K521,874
- 9808 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$80K521,874
- 4815 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$90K321,246
- 4810 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$109K322,215
- 9708 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$88K321,288
- 4803 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$85K321,384
- 9713 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$123K32.51,803
- 4802 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$101K321,724
- 4822 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$66K211,394
- 4810 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$82K321,408
- 4808 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$82K321,408
- 4817 E 98th Ave Tampa, FL$109K32.51,456
- 9711 Takomah Trl Tampa, FL$128K522,416
- 4812 E 99th Ave Tampa, FL$80K321,408
- 9807 N Pawnee Ave Tampa, FL$109K321,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292