4808 N 24th StUNIT 1205, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sold on 4/14/11: $189,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:1,121 sq ft
- Lot:1,119 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $189,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow974
- Elementary SchoolMadison Elementary
- High SchoolCamelback
- Middle SchoolMadison Park
- Parcel #16319276
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- School District038 - Madison Elementary District
- # Stories15.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Zillow Home ID71605676
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||None||--||--||--||--|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,343/mo||$913 – $2K/mo||-$21||$1.20||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 10.3% next year, compared to a 10.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% less than in Phoenix, and 81.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 4808 N 24th Street UNIT 1205
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005