- Built in 2006
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,947 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $557
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $189,900
- Price/sqft: $249
- MLS #: 5254386
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style\Flat, Ownership \ Condominium, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Deck(s), Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Fencing \ None, Heating \ Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Master Bathroom \ 3\4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Unit Style \ End Unit, Unit Style \ Neighbor Above, Unit Style \ Neighbor Below, Water \ City Water, Spa \ None, Utilities \ Other (See Remarks), Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Construction \ Block, Const - Finish \ Painted, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit, Assoc Rules\Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Services \ City Services, Assoc Rules\Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules\Info \ Clubhouse\Rec Center, Flooring \ Carpet, Association Fee Incl \ Water, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Flooring \ Stone, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Association Fee Incl \ Gas, Complex Feature \ Near Light Rail Stop, Laundry \ Wshr\Dry HookUp Only, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Special Listing Cond \ N\A, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Assoc Rules\Info \ Prof Managed, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Association Fee Incl \ Sewer, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Range\Oven Elec, Parking \ Community Structure, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y\N \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Landscaping \ None, Exterior Stories \ 15, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, High School \ Camelback High school, Association & Fees: PAD Fee Y\N \ N, Association & Fees: Land Lease Fee Y\N \ N, Basement: Basement Y\N \ N, Separate Den\Office: Sep Den\Office Y\N \ N, Dwelling Styles \ Stacked
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 15
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16319276
- Zillow Home ID: 71605676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is 21.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4808 N 24th St|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.