This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2006
- Views: 418 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $540,245
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 201 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 400, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement Description \ None, Building Style \ High Rise, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Commission Paid \ Percent of Gross, Commission Paid \ Upon Occupancy, Community Features \ Community Pool, Community Features \ Community Pool Htd, Community Features \ Community Spa, Community Features \ Community Spa Htd, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Guarded Entry, Community Features \ Historic District, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Community Features \ On-Site Guard, Compass \ N, Const - Finish \ Other (See Remarks), Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Frame - Metal, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat, Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Elementary School \ Madison Heights, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Private Street(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Physcl Chlgd (SRmks), Features \ Soft Water Loop, Fencing \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Camelback, High School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Madison Heights, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ None, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Lease Information \ No Smoking Prefernce, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Other Rooms \ Den/Office, Other Rooms \ Exercise/Sauna Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Loft, Parking Features \ Assigned Parking, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ City Light View(s), Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Rent Includes \ Cable TV, Rent Includes \ Garbage Collection, Rent Includes \ Gas, Rent Includes \ Pest Control Svc, Rent Includes \ Pool Service - Full, Rent Includes \ Rental Tax, Rent Includes \ Sewer, Rent Includes \ Water, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Call, Roofing \ Other (See Remarks), Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Street, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85016
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,359 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16319236
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 67790429
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 97.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|Other Units in this Building (13)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 4808 N 24th St|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!