- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 880 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $122,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Multifamily, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Three Plex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:120 B:77 L:32-33
- Zillow Home ID: 57935743
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-173K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 0.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% greater than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|477 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$142K||4||2||2,184|
|485 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$131K||3||1.5||1,311|
|421 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$164K||3||1||1,140|
|461 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$116K||2||3||900|
|472 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$125K||2||2||1,200|
|501 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$117K||3||1||1,272|
|467 1/2 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$134K||4||1||1,464|
|544 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$152K||4||2||1,792|
|403 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$104K||3||1||1,424|
|475 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$129K||2||1.5||1,176|
|479 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$122K||2||1.5||1,098|
|420 Cook Ave Meriden, CT||$89K||2||1||728|
|530 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$118K||3||2||1,260|
|504 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$172K||2||1.5||960|
|3 Villa St Meriden, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,537|
|15 Villa St Meriden, CT||$234K||2||2||2,353|
|524 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,668|
|516 S Colony St Meriden, CT||$106K||3||1||868|
|35 Hayes St Meriden, CT||$119K||3||1||1,002|
|518 S Colony St Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!