- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Views: 822 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Wrap Around, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Parcel #: 00058600
- Zillow Home ID: 59009630
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-229K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will fall 1.5% next year. Among 06377 homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06377, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% greater than in Sterling, and 1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sterling.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|491 Main St Sterling, CT||$136K||3||1||1,028|
|199 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$154K||3||2.5||1,164|
|207 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$141K||3||1||1,075|
|478 Main St Sterling, CT||$242K||4||2||2,408|
|474 Main St Sterling, CT||$174K||3||2.5||1,836|
|484 Main St Sterling, CT||$140K||3||1.5||1,080|
|181 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$156K||3||2||1,376|
|468 Main St Sterling, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,316|
|462 Main St Sterling, CT||$165K||4||2||1,512|
|456 Main St Sterling, CT||$136K||2||2||1,008|
|175 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$234K||3||2.5||2,223|
|233 Snake Meadow Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$173K||2||1.5||1,450|
|32 Jared Hall Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$189K||3||2||1,682|
|442 Main St Sterling, CT||$174K||3||2||1,728|
|40 Jared Hall Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$179K||--||--||--|
|46 Jared Hall Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$151K||4||1||1,610|
|52 Jared Hall Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$185K||4||2||1,547|
|440 Main St Sterling, CT||$132K||3||1.5||1,008|
|490 Main St Sterling, CT||$160K||2||1||1,268|
|24 Jared Hall Hill Rd Sterling, CT||$182K||3||2||1,896|
Nearby Schools in Sterling
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!