481 San Antonio Rd, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 2 baths, 1,765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Bright and Airy Eichler Home located in a desirable Palo Alto area. Recently updated and remodeled home of 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms in 1,765 sq ft on a 10,019 sq ft lot in a great neighborhood. Spacious living room and dining room overlooking professionally landscaped rear yard. Living room filled with natural light through floor to ceiling glass windows. Master bedroom suite with wall of closets and three French doors opening to the rear terrace; remodeled en suite bath with granite-topped vanity, separate room with shower, and finishes in white tile and circular stone mosaics. Newer gleaming laminate floors throughout the house and the skylight in the hall way keeps home bright even cloudy days. New kitchen with high end appliances, newer bathrooms with quality fixtures and frame less glass shower. Finished attached 2 car garage could be used as an office, family room or recreation room. Fig and lemon trees in the rear and side yard. Newer large Tuffshed that could be used as a gym or extra storage. Recently painted interior and exterior; all new interior doors and hardware. Attached 2 car garage currently configured for extra living space with finished walls, windows, outside entrance, and built-in storage space. Roof was recently recoated.
This home is situated on frontage road and not San Antonio Road. Located in a quiet neighborhood. Tranquil views of professionally landscaped garden through floor to ceiling glass windows.
A must see to appreciate!
Offered at $1,580,000
Not On MLS.
Keller Williams Realty
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,765 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Zillow Home ID: 2117577076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 481 San Antonio Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenmeadow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.5% less than in Palo Alto, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenmeadow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenmeadow home values.
- 481 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.87M421,765
- 465 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.75M421,697
- 490 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.71M421,765
- 495 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.31M532,413
- 451 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.65M421,611
- 488 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.64M421,611
- 491 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.4M532,247
- 485 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.72M421,765
- 439 San Antonio Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.35M421,697
- 486 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.76M422,005
- 479 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.89M432,782
- 474 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.74M421,765
- 4231 Dake Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.96M421,981
- 482 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.65M421,611
- 4211 Dake Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.85M421,765
- 476 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.66M421,611
- 473 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.75M421,765
- 4195 Dake Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.69M421,765
- 478 Ferne Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.13M632,728
- 444 San Antonio Rd APT 4E Palo Alto, CA$1.2M32.51,826
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292