481 Williams St, New London, CT 063204 beds, 4 baths, 3,251 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $72,300
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Conveniences \ Commuter Bus, Conveniences \ Public Trash Pickup, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Entry Description \ Semi Private Entry, Exterior \ Shake, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Included In Monthly Rent \ Grounds Maintenance, Included In Monthly Rent \ Snow Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Trash Removal, Included In Monthly Rent \ Water, Interior Condition \ Updated, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ None, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Parking Type Description \ On Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ Individual Storage Area, Style \ 4updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,251 sqft
- Parcel #: M:F07 B:0302 L:0029-2
- Zillow Home ID: 58976601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 481 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in New London, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
- 17 Grove St New London, CT$114K21.5952
- 434 Williams St New London, CT$146K422,128
- 428 Williams St New London, CT$125K------
- 16 Grove St New London, CT$148K421,896
- 420 Williams St New London, CT$311K623,347
- 418 Williams St New London, CT$103K421,380
- 416 Williams St New London, CT$131K422,238
- 12 Bragaw St New London, CT$112K31.51,056
- 18 Bragaw St New London, CT$136K31.51,320
- 34 Bragaw St # 1 New London, CT$116K21900
- 34 Bragaw St New London, CT$113K21900
- 11 Bragaw St New London, CT$143K532,895
- 9 Bragaw St New London, CT$132K422,570
- 19 Bragaw St New London, CT$149K32.51,458
- 21 Bragaw St New London, CT$143K632,660
- Bragaw St New London, CT$128K533,408
- 24 Grove St New London, CT$154K831,852
- 21 Grove St New London, CT$109K421,496
- 32 Bragaw St New London, CT$258K733,432
- 15 Bragaw St New London, CT$128K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.