4810 Desmond St, Bellingham, WA 982295 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The "Description" section above (sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesn't so if you don't see what I'm talking about, its no big deal) was written by the previous owner, or agent. Zillow does not give me a way to edit it. We have made many improvements since we bought the house in 2009.
Brazilian Cherry floors, cherry cabinets, 3 gas fireplaces, 15,000sf 1/3 acre view lot. Expansive views of Lake Whatcom. Lake View from 4 out of 5 bedrooms. Finish the plummed in kitchen in basement for a nearly 1300sf basement appartment for Live in Nanny or Mother-in-law suite.
We've added a theater room in the basement, Air conditioning, upgraded appliances, Cork flooring in the "roughed in basement kitchen" Currently used as a craft room, new carpeting throughout house. New much better quality ultra quiet dishwasher. New high efficiency furnace with merv 16 allergen filtration and added Air-Conditioning. Added a sink in the Laundry room, remote controlled dimming wall sconces in the Family room and Theater room. Additional power outlets in Family room. (When all the electronics were on and we tried to vacuum the rugs it blew the circuit, problem solved now.)
We've also added Conduit inside walls for pulling speaker wire for 5.1surround in the family room, and 7.2 surround in the theater room. We've added conduit for networking throughout the basement with 3 locations also in the Family room. It would not be difficult to add jacks to the living room if needed. All lines will come into the closet under the stairs in the basement where you can keep a home server, network drives, hubs/switches, wireless router and even your cable modem. We'll soon have it so all phone jacks in the upstairs bedrooms will work as either telephone or networking. This is really handy for whole home DVRs, and faster, more secure and reliable than wireless.
We definitely have a million dollar view, and it's a very beautiful home. We've made many improvements. It is a fantastic house we'll hate to leave it, but you'll love it.
Quiet neighborhood near Geneva Elementary School. Also easy walking distance to a Waldorf School. Just down the street from The Firs. Kids of various ages in the area.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 1795 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $497,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1227 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Softwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Wet Bar
- Theater room wired for 7.2 surround. In wall wired networking. Box on celling for projector.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,322 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3803350525220000
- Zillow Home ID: 63600516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4810 Desmond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98229, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 284.6% higher than in Geneva, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98229 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98229 home values.
- 4811 Desmond St Bellingham, WA$596K32.52,900
- 1750 Geneva Shore Ln Bellingham, WA$337K322,214
- 4715 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA$443K42.53,110
- 4805 Desmond St Bellingham, WA$257K311,080
- 1758 Geneva Shore Ln Bellingham, WA$477K32.53,416
- 4707 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA$430K323,280
- 4744 Cable St Bellingham, WA$400K32.52,054
- 4716 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA$327K52.52,666
- 4736 Cable St Bellingham, WA$282K41.51,582
- 4708 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA$325K433,144
- Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA--------
- 1753 Geneva Shore Ln Bellingham, WA$255K211,248
- 4740 Cable St Bellingham, WA$252K411,776
- 4721 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA--------
- 1766 Geneva Shore Ln Bellingham, WA$338K32.51,808
- 4800 Desmond St Bellingham, WA$168K211,120
- 1031 Beecher St Bellingham, WA$316K322,014
- 1761 Geneva Shore Ln Bellingham, WA$338K41.52,696
- 4730 Austin Ct Bellingham, WA$327K32.52,170
- 4803 Fir Tree Way Bellingham, WA$152K21438