4811 Andalusia Ln, Louisville, KY 40272
Sold on 10/19/12: $42,723
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,742 sq ft
- Lot:9,148 sqft
- Year Built:1956
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $42,723
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow420
- Garage Size200
- Parcel #24-1203-0042-0026
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID73651346
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$119,121||$106K – $129K||-$276||$68||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$973/mo||$769 – $1.3K/mo||+$21||$0.56||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Valley Station home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0% decrease for Louisville/Jefferson County Metro as a whole. Among Valley Station homes, this home is valued 20.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 70.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Valley Station market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% less than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 89.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Valley Station home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Valley Station home values.
Neighborhood for 4811 Andalusia Lane
Nearby Schools in Valley Station
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Layne Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Stuart Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Doss High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 3.4 mi
- The Phoenix School of Discovery 6-12 1.1 mi
- Valley Traditional High 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Stonestreet Elementary PK-5 1.2 mi
- Beth Haven Christian School PK-12 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005