- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4811 Bromley Ln, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,577 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $226,500
- Price/sqft: $159
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: W0190167014
- Zillow Home ID: 12554569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4811 Bromley Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Lawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Lawn home values.
- 4809 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$228K411,425
- 4813 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$294K421,329
- 4807 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$283K421,508
- 4815 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$310K331,367
- 4808 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$316K321,642
- 4814 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$277K321,502
- 4805 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$288K421,743
- 4806 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$319K321,654
- 4816 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$365K422,396
- 4810 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$284K421,530
- 4812 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$364K322,286
- 4804 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$315K321,759
- 4808 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$418K332,856
- 4901 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$330K321,744
- 4814 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$310K321,722
- 4803 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$286K421,665
- 4818 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$221K31.51,085
- 4806 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$211K421,431
- 4802 W Franklin St Richmond, VA$267K41.51,350
- 4810 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$292K421,529
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!