4811 Kensington Ave, Detroit, MI 482242 beds, 1 bath, 2,113 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $54,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,113 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 21073009
- Zillow Home ID: 88387644
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4811 Kensington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morningside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 148.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.7% higher than in Detroit, and 686.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Morningside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morningside home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,714 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1929
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 4803 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$46K--22,039
- 4821 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$55K222,290
- 4827 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$76K--22,405
- 4835 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,316
- 4537 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$73K--2.52,230
- 12533 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$37K--21,824
- 4529 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$77K--11,718
- 4843 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$66K--11,812
- 12561 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$39K311,476
- 4810 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$79K--1.51,887
- 12541 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$41K--1895
- 4828 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$60K--1.51,876
- 12571 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$18K31.51,452
- 4853 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$51K--2.5995
- 4521 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$78K--2.52,318
- 4800 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$35K--1.51,509
- 4884 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$56K--22,354
- 12525 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$39K--11,001
- 12579 E Outer Dr Detroit, MI$30K331,020
- 4892 Kensington Ave Detroit, MI$51K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!