4812 Rodney Rd, Richmond, VA 232304 beds, 2 baths, 1,896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Parcel #: 7757414764
- Zillow Home ID: 12346314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4812 Rodney Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23230 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.2% lower than in Henrico, and 68.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23230 home values.
- 4814 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$284K432,058
- 4810 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$227K211,722
- 4817 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$226K422,208
- 4819 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$227K321,952
- 4815 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$239K321,952
- 4813 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$287K43.52,084
- 4821 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$256K432,635
- 4811 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$232K422,160
- 4816 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$227K432,107
- 4808 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$231K42.51,920
- 4815 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$306K542,260
- 4813 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$244K32.11,952
- 4823 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$226K321,952
- 4809 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$245K421,752
- 4817 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$228K411,664
- 4811 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$305K432,977
- 4818 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$231K422,161
- 4806 Rodney Rd Richmond, VA$239K421,750
- 4816 Coleman Rd Richmond, VA$175K321,792
- 4816 Morrison Rd Richmond, VA$256K42.52,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.