- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4813 Van Ness St NW, Washington, DC 200164 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,067,000
- Price/sqft: $385
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,774 sqft
- Parcel #: 1530 0026
- Zillow Home ID: 438420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4813 Van Ness St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in Washington, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4811 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.32M44.52,774
- 4815 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.23M33.52,774
- 4203 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.02M32.52,250
- 4205 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.22M43.53,330
- 4809 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.26M43.52,774
- 4201 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.18M442,340
- 4207 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$1.19M342,430
- 4734 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.1M43.52,520
- 4736 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.08M33.52,520
- 4255 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$1.21M32.52,520
- 4807 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.25M44.52,706
- 4257 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$1.21M32.52,520
- 4209 48th Pl NW Washington, DC$966K32.52,250
- 4834 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.38M42.52,939
- 4253 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$1.06M32.52,520
- 4836 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.67M452,531
- 4732 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$1.27M332,520
- 4832 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.29M432,531
- 4838 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.21M432,531
- 4251 Fordham Rd NW Washington, DC$1.22M322,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.