4814 S 24th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850413 beds, 2 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,513 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 10565531
- Zillow Home ID: 67773944
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4814 S 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 167.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 4810 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$168K322,156
- 4813 S 24th Dr Phoenix, AZ$164K----2,482
- W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$150K----2,002
- 4809 S 24th Dr Phoenix, AZ$187K532,663
- 2413 W Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ$216K42.52,663
- 2409 W Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ$182K----2,663
- 4806 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$203K532,482
- 2417 W Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ$135K422,156
- 2405 W Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ$159K532,156
- 4811 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$179K----2,663
- 2342 W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$183K----2,663
- 4815 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$159K----2,156
- 4805 S 24th Dr Phoenix, AZ$72K--12,663
- 2421 W Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ$150K----2,156
- 2338 W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$151K----2,002
- 4903 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$149K422,138
- 4902 S 24th Ave Phoenix, AZ$162K422,139
- 2334 W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$168K32.52,482
- 2425 W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$169K432,663
- 2424 W Spencer Run Phoenix, AZ$158K422,156
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.