4815 Ebbtide Way, San Diego, CA 921544 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,530 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $428,500
- Price/sqft: $191
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,241 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6451303900
- Zillow Home ID: 17187584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4815 Ebbtide Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ocean Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 277.1% higher than in San Diego, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ocean Crest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Crest home values.
- 4823 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$445K42.51,973
- 4803 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$477K42.52,231
- 731 Kentmere Ter San Diego, CA$477K42.52,231
- 714 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$483K532,288
- 4835 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$475K42.52,116
- 718 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$480K52.52,353
- 743 Kentmere Ter San Diego, CA$448K42.51,973
- 4804 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$459K42.52,116
- 4816 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$483K52.52,353
- 724 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$450K431,973
- 4824 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$474K42.52,116
- 751 Kentmere Ter San Diego, CA$475K42.52,231
- 4781 Camberley Ct San Diego, CA$437K42.51,973
- 4836 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$481K432,231
- 730 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$477K42.52,231
- 726 Kentmere Ter San Diego, CA$402K32.51,606
- 763 Kentmere Ter San Diego, CA$468K42.52,116
- 709 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$379K431,973
- 713 Golden Sands Pl San Diego, CA$449K431,973
- 4848 Ebbtide Way San Diego, CA$418K42.51,973
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!