4816 Honeysuckle Blvd, Gahanna, OH 432303 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,151 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $177,700
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,151 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 600206554
- Zillow Home ID: 34115294
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4816 Honeysuckle Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Strawberry Farms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% lower than in Columbus, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Strawberry Farms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Strawberry Farms home values.
- 4822 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$198K43.12,928
- 4808 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$169K42.52,076
- 4828 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$155K31.51,764
- 4800 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$180K42.52,076
- 3792 Dolomite Dr Columbus, OH$129K31.51,346
- 3800 Dolomite Dr Columbus, OH$127K31.51,488
- 3784 Dolomite Dr Gahanna, OH$131K31.51,348
- 3808 Dolomite Dr Columbus, OH$128K421,346
- 3776 Dolomite Dr Columbus, OH$149K32.51,454
- 4834 Honeysuckle Blvd Gahanna, OH$146K32.51,328
- 3816 Dolomite Dr Gahanna, OH$143K321,320
- 4794 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$165K32.51,764
- 3768 Dolomite Dr Gahanna, OH$148K431,732
- 3816 Dolomite Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 4809 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$138K32.51,256
- 3589 Watt Rd Columbus, OH$248K31.51,941
- 4840 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$167K321,764
- 4817 Honeysuckle Blvd Gahanna, OH$143K31.51,328
- 4645 Dolomite Ct Columbus, OH$128K31.51,454
- 4801 Honeysuckle Blvd Columbus, OH$162K32.51,965
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.